Mr. Madore was Executive Vice President – Americas, for Exova, Inc. (formerly Bodycote Testing Group) in Los Angeles, CA. He led five aerospace and defense sector units located in the US, Canada and Mexico, with the charge to re-organize, re-energize and refine the businesses and build the management team to expand both organically and through acquisitions.
He has held a number of positions with increasing authority and responsibility:
- Chief Operating Office, Klune Industries, Inc., North Hollywood, CA - A global manufacturer of complex machined and fabricated components and assemblies for commercial and military aerospace and defense OEMs.
- General Manager, Tect Aerospace, Thomasville, GA – A global manufacturer of complex machined and fabricated components and assemblies for commercial and military aerospace and defense OEMs.
- Vice President of Operations, Smiths Aerospace, Inc. Manchester, CT – A global manufacturer for specialized industries including detection systems, medical devices, aerospace systems, mechanical seals and interconnect products.
- Additional aerospace and manufacturing companies with increasing authority and responsibility.
Mr. Madore holds a Bachelors of Science – Manufacturing Engineering Technology, Charter Oak University and a Master of Science, Management – Finance, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
Steen is responsible for leading the Accounting, IT and Human Resource functions of the M2M Group of companies. Prior to joining M2M, he held leadership positions with various companies in both Finance and Operations with roles that included Corporate Controller and Executive Director of Operations.
Although he got his start in public accounting with Deloitte & Touche, Steen is a cost accountant by heart spending the bulk of his career in manufacturing serving industries that included Metals, Plastics, Medical Devices, Industrial Automation and Paper & Packaging in both privately and publicly held companies.
He has a B.S. in Accounting from Mississippi State University and his CPA from the State of Mississippi. Steen lives with his wife Betty in Colgate, WI and spends his spare time entertaining his grandchildren, hunting, golfing and when possible lounging by the pool during the short Wisconsin summers.
Brad joined Tri Aerospace in 2018 and will leverage 20+ years of manufacturing and leadership experience to further develop Tri Aerospace’s valued business partner status with aerospace OEMs. He started his career as a Machinist and progressed to leading operations at several aerospace component manufacturers driving significant improvements in quality.
Aerospace experience includes CNC, NDT, surface treatment, paint and assembly operations of large structural parts. He has led large projects and has extensive experience in Finance, Pricing, Business Controls and Global Operations primarily with companies >$50B revenue. Education includes a B.S. in Management from Oklahoma State and a MBA in Finance from the University of Texas.
Steve has served as the General Manager at Mica Tool since October of 2006. With over 27 years in manufacturing, he has experienced progressive responsibilities in Operations and Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering and Production Supervision in companies ranging from $5 million to $250 million in annual sales volume.
Working to improve quality, delivery and manufacturing costs, Steve and his team at Mica have consistently developed a reputation for building customer relationships and business partnerships based on honesty and integrity.
Matt is a 25-year employee of Clinkenbeard and has served as the Director of Mechanical Prototypes since 2015. Early in his career he served in the additive manufacturing department at Clinkenbeard before starting a patternmaker apprenticeship and earning journeyman status as a pattern designer and machinist. He was co-developer of the patented Clinkenbeard Process for direct machining of foundry sand molds and cores. Prior to his current Director position, Matt was a Project Manager until his promotion to Manager of Tooling Design and Mockups. He has had professional training throughout his career at Rock Valley College, Milwaukee School of Engineering, Solidworks, Autodesk PowerMILL and, most recently, has completed leadership training through MRA.
Matt has a passion for Clinkenbeard, its employees and the customers that they serve. He and his team pride themselves in providing top-notch customer service and an excellent response time rarely found in the industry. It is the Clinkenbeard goal to work with clients to ensure any project they are part of is a success.
Dave brings 38 years’ experience in manufacturing and technology sectors to M2M Group with a proven track record of consistently driving growth in B2B channels. He has an extensive background in New & Organic Business Development, Project Management, Technical Sales, Manufacturing, CNC Machining, Commercial & Military Tooling, Components & Assemblies, Key Account Management, Manufacturability Consulting, Customer Service and Rapport Building.
He has held a number of manufacturing based positions with a variety of responsibilities including:
- Business Development /Technical Sales Manager at Reno Machine Co., Inc. Newington CT., a design and manufacturing firm focused on Aerospace tooling, support equipment, contract manufacturing, composite tooling and machining.
- Business Development Manager at Stevens Manufacturing Co., Inc. Milford CT., an aerospace manufacturing facility specializing in producing hardware for military and commercial aircraft.
- Business Development/Technical Sales/Design Engineering Manager, at CV Tool Company., Inc. Southington CT. a manufacturing facility specializing in producing components and tooling for steam turbine, nuclear, space and aircraft industries.
- Technical Sales Manager/Project Manager / CNC Machining/Programming/Mold Design Manager / Turbine Airfoil Project Manager, at EDAC Technologies /APEX Machine Tool Division, Farmington CT. Served in a multitude of key technical and production roles for a large design and manufacturing firm focused on tooling, contract manufacturing, composite tooling and specialized machinery over 20 years.
- Dave started his career as a Machinist, Toolmaker, CNC Machinist at aerospace manufacturing companies with increasing responsibility.