Tri Aerospace LLC - Supplier Terms and Conditions
- Suppliers are required to flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements.
- Suppliers are required to identify all outsourced operations in their quote.
- Suppliers shall notify Tri Aerospace of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, changing of manufacturing facility location, and where required, obtain approval from Tri Aerospace before proceeding.
- Suppliers shall comply with all requests for certification.
- Suppliers shall ensure that persons are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity, product safety and the importance of ethical behavior.
- Suppliers shall comply with all Statutory and Regulatory requirements, if applicable.
- Supplier record retention period is 10 years unless otherwise specified. A copy of Tri Aerospace Procedure 16:100 (Control of Quality Records) will be provided, if requested. Upon completion of the retention period, the supplier shall contact Tri Aerospace LLC for disposition of records.